Registration for InterPore2022 is now open!
Conference & Short Course Registration for InterPore Members
InterPore membership for 2022 must be current in order to qualify for membership rates. To verify your membership and receive a membership verification code:
- Log in to your InterPore Events account at https://events.interpore.org/
- Log in to your InterPore Member account at https://www.interpore.org/
- Go to the events registration page.
- Select "InterPore2022 Event Registration"
- You will be taken back to the registration page and the special verification code will automatically be populated.
- The names on your membership account and conference account must match exactly in order for the verification code to work.
- The verification code is only valid for 15 minutes.
- Should you encounter any problems, please see detailed instructions here.
Conference & Short Course Registration for Non-Members
Registration for non-members can be found here: https://events.interpore.org/event/40/registrations/102/
Register as Sponsor or Exhibitor
If you have a sponsorship agreement or have booked an exhibition booth and would like to redeem your free registration, please provide the name and e-mail address of the participant to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register as Grant Recipient
Recipients of InterPore2022 Conference Grants will be provided a link for registration. If you are a recipient who has not received a link, please contact email@example.com
Short Course Registration
Please use the registration form above to register for either of our short courses.
You may register for short courses without registering for the conference.
Participation in the short courses is in-person only.
If you want to register for the Short-Courses ONLY and NOT attend the conference, please make sure to select the following information in the Registration Details section:
• In-Person Registration: Select "none"
• Online Registration: Select "none"
• Conference Participation: Select “I will be attending the conference, but not presenting”
For information on our registration fees, and what's included in the fee, please visit our Registration Fees page.