InterPore2022 welcomes attendees from all around the world and looks forward to seeing you in Abu Dhabi!
An entry visa is free of charge upon arrival at Abu Dhabi International Airport for citizens of the following countries: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Honduras, Hong Kong (SAR of China), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, People’s Republic of China, Poland, Republic of Mauritius, Republic of El Salvador, Portugal, Romania, Russian, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon , South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Vatican, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States of America and Uruguay, as well as Indian citizens holding residence visas in the US, UK or EU.
Citizens of all other countries will need to apply for a tourist, transit or visit visa prior to their trip. Upon request, visas can typically be arranged by Eithad Airways, Abu Dhabi hotels or travel agencies. If needed, you can obtain a visa letter from InterPore by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about visas and entry information can be found at the United Arab Emirates government website.
Note: Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into the UAE. Lists of countries eligible for visa on arrival may vary from time to time; therefore, please check with the UAE embassy in your country before travelling to the UAE.
Information about current guidelines and COVID-19 measures in Abu Dhabi can be found here.
InterPore2022: Covid Regulations
As of 26 February 2022, a COVID-19 test is no longer required to enter Abu Dhabi, provided that you are fully vaccinated.
In order to facilitate access to Abu Dhabi’s public_places (including restaurants and the Khalifa University campus) and tourist attractions you must present a negative PCR test result even though you are fully vaccinated. The PCR test must not be older than 30 days. Both - proof of vaccination as well as negative PCR test - can be in soft or hard copy. The Green_Pass in the Alhosn_app is preferred but not mandatory.
How do I install the Alhosn app as an international visitor?
Official website with additional information
• Register your arrival on the ICA website BEFORE DEPARTURE FOR UAE and submit your vaccination certificate through this service.
• Download the Alhosn app from the Google Play Store, App Store, or Huawei App Gallery.
• Ask immigration desk for your Unified ID (UID) or check the entry stamp. Alternatively, you can use the ICA service to check your UID.
• Take a PCR test at the airport and provide a valid phone number (you may use this number to receive Alhosn One Time Password for login later). The cost of this PCR test is AED 40. There is no need to re-test whilst in Abu Dhabi.
• After receiving your PCR test result via SMS, log onto Alhosn with your UID using a phone number you registered with ICA or with the PCR test to activate your Green Pass in the Alhosn app.
All information found on this page is provided for guidelines only. InterPore is not responsible for any inaccuracies. Please consult the UAE embassy or consulate in your country for specific directions and obligations for travel to Abu Dhabi. Current COVID-19 related travel restrictions and obligations into Abu Dhabi can be found here.