Why should you join us online at InterPore2020?
See what some colleagues have to say.
**NEW** important information for InterPore20200 (see below for details):
- The detailed conference agenda can be found here: Conference Program
- You can attend the confrence via Whova app, either on mobile or desktop devices. For desktop, use the link https://whova.com/portal/webapp/inter_202005/
- Pre-recorded sessions are available for viewing NOW. Please visit the AGENDA for August 30, 2020 to view pre-recorded sessions. https://whova.com/portal/webapp/inter_202005/Agenda
- To watch live lectures and live Q&A sessions, go to AGENDA and specified date and time, and click on the live video icon.
- All live sessions will be recorded. Recorded sessions can be viewed the day after each session. Go to the original session listing in the AGEDNA and click on the recorded link to view the session recording.
- Recordings of all sessions remain available on Whova until 10 September.
- The Live Help Desk will be available 15 minutes before each time block until 30 minutes into the time block; that is daily from 09:25-10:05, 14:25-15:10, and 18:30-19:15 CEST.
- Participate in the Leaderboard Contest and Passport Contest to win registration discounts for InterPore2021 Edinburgh. More information: Attendee Handbook revised 25.August
- Interactive virtual exhibition area
- Please direct questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Handbooks for the conference can be viewed here: Attendee Handbook revised 25.August, Invited and Keynote Speaker Handbook, Minisymposia Q&A Session Moderator Handbook, Presenter Handbook
Join us for fascinating lectures, engage with fellow researchers from across the globe and discover cutting-edge exploration of porous media.
We look forward to welcoming you online!
Online Conference Format
All presenters will be required to prerecord (e.g. using Powerpoint or Zoom) and upload their presentations prior to the conference. Instructions will follow soon. Maximum length of each presentation will be 15 minutes. Participants will be able to view all presentations before, during, and after the conference, and submit their questions via special chat channels. Questions will be collected by minisymposia organizers and will be answered by presenters during live Q&A sessions. Each Q&A session will be 60 minutes long during which 10 presenters will answer submitted questions and live questions if time allows. Presenters may choose the time block of Q&A session of their minisymposiumin during which they will answer questions. Q&A sessions will also be recorded for viewing by participants unable to attend during that time block.
Keynote & invited lectures will be broadcast live and recorded, together with Q&A, for later viewing at anytime during and in the days after the conference.
Opening and Closing sessions and the Award ceremony will also be broadcast live and recorded and will be made available to all participants.
Short courses originally scheduled for InterPore2020 are postponed towards later this year. More information will follow.
Each presenter will choose a suitable time block to answer questions related to their abstract.
Topics and applications
View the conference flyer here
InterPore2020 will be powered by Whova's virtual conference platform. This platform allows for a seamless interface with:
- all prerecorded and live presentations
- Q&A sessions
- the virtual exhibitor hall
- social activities
- breakout rooms for networking and further discussions.
Whova is accessible from any device. Participants will receive a link and detailed instructions on how to use the app in early July.