Submission of abstracts for oral and pitch presentations is closed, but it is still possible to submit abstracts for poster presentations.
To submit an abstract, you need to be logged in with your Indico account. If you do not have an account yet, create one here. If you experience trouble creating an account, please ensure that you have checked your spam/junk folders (for the confirmation email), and firewall protections, or contact our IT at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please note that currently, your conference account within Indico is not linked to your membership account on the InterPore website. We are hoping this will be implemented soon.
The Abstract submission page has the following fields:
· Title: Give title of your presentation.
· Content: Write or paste the Abstract of your presentation (500 words maximum excluding references).
· Contribution type: May only select Poster.
· Authors: Here you can give the names of authors and co-authors. You can enter names and their information either manually (click on Enter manually) or search Indico database for a given name (click on Search). All co-authors are shown in the Authors field. You should then click on the gear icon in front of a specific co-author to move it to the Co-author field. You must select one of the co-authors as Speaker (that name then cannot be moved to the co-author field). You can change order of co-authors and/or the speaker role later on until the abstract submission deadline.
· Track: Select the minisymposium, to which your abstract is submitted, from a dropdown list (see Minisymposia for their description).
· References: (optional) Give list of references mentioned in the abstract
· Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: You must click to agree to terms and conditions. Please note that the final decision on the presentation type will be made by the Program Committee.
• Procter and Gamble Student poster award: This field is for students only, in order to indicate whether they wish to be considered for the Procter and Gamble Student poster award. Only students who give a Poster or Poster+Pitch presentation may compete.
Abstracts need to be submitted in English.
Each registered attendee can be presenter for a maximum of two submissions, in one the following combinations:
· one oral (feature) presentation of 18 min (15+3) and one poster, or
· two posters with a short oral pitch presentation (2 min) for one of them, or
· two posters.
Only abstracts for which the presenting author is registered will be eligible for presentation at the conference.
The call for abstracts for oral submissions is closed. The call remains open for poster submissions.