Registration for InterPore2020 has begun!
|Membership type||Registration fee|
What we offer for the fee:
- Access to scientific sessions, including four plenary lectures, eight invited lectures and three invited poster presentations over the course of the 5-day conference.
- A number of issues of peer-reviewed journals are being planned.
- A state-of-the-art virtual conference platform accessible from any device, offering a streamlined location for presentations, posters, exhibitions, breakout discussions and networking opportunities.
- Writing workshop with Jaime Gómez-Hernández, "How to write a successful research paper: The 10 mistakes to avoid"
- Social events
- Abundant networking prospects and a lively exhibition hall where you can get informed on the many available products, services and opportunities available.
- A first-class conference from the comfort and convenience of wherever you are!
Important notes: please read carefully
1. To qualify for the member registration fee, your InterPore membership must be current for 2020. Check the status of your membership account by clicking the "My Membership" tab on your membership page.
2. All non-member fees include InterPore membership for 2020.
3. To qualify for the reduced student registration fee:
- Students must be enrolled in a full time study program at a recognized university or institute
- Student ID card and/or official proof of enrollment must be presented at conference check-in.
4. The fee for state and federal agencies, research laboratories, and non-profit organizations is the same as for academia.
5. Payments may be made by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. Payments are due within 21 days after registration or by August 18, 2020; whichever comes first. Registration is not confirmed until full payment is received.
6. The registration can be cancelled until July 30, 2020. A refund of 80% of the original registration fee less bank charges and outstanding payments will be given. After July 30, no refund will be given. However, one may transfer the registration to someone else. In that case, an administration fee equivalent to 10% of the original fee will be charged. Please see the complete Terms & Conditions for more details about cancellation and transfer of registration.
Requests for cancellations or changes to registration must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com. InterPore reserves the right to decide on an individual basis whether the request can be accepted and under which conditions.
The full list of Terms and Conditions can be viewed here.