Early Bird registration for InterPore2020 has begun! Register now and save!
|Membership type||Early-bird fee6||Regular fee|
|Industry Members1 (SME4)||€660,-||€790,-|
|Industry Non-members² (SME4)||€770,-||€900,-|
|Industry Members1 (non-SME4)||€800,-||€940,-|
|Industry Non-members² (non-SME4)||€1000,-||€1180,-|
What we offer for the fee:
- Access to scientific sessions, including four plenary lectures and eight invited lectures, over the course of the 4-day conference.
- A number of issues of peer-reviewed journals are being planned.
- A state-of-the-art digital conference. We offer the ability to upload all oral and poster pitch presentations online, ensuring well organized sessions. Various information and resources will be available via the conference mobile app, Whova.
- A 5-star conference venue with plenty of space for the posters, exhibition, breakout discussions and networking.
- Significantly reduced rates on luxurious rooms at the conference hotel, Shangri-La Qingdao, plus the added convenience of staying on-site thereby reducing the hassle and costs of additional transportation.
- Four lunches, eight coffee breaks, and afternoon beers during the conference. A conference reception dinner to be held on Monday evening.
- Writing workshop with Jaime Gómez-Hernández, "How to write a successful research paper: The 10 mistakes to avoid"
- The second annual InterPore 5K running event.
- The official InterPore2020 T-shirt.
- Cultural event TBA
- Student social events
- Abundant networking prospects and a lively exhibition hall where you can get informed on the many available products, services and opportunities available.
- A first-class conference in the spectacular city of Qingdao!
One-day registration fees are available at 55% of the above listed registration fees. Please note that there is no one-day registration for students. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on one-day registration.
Registration for accompanying persons will be available for 80€. Accompanying persons registration will include access to the conference reception dinner, social events, and an InterPore T-shirt. Lunches and coffee breaks are not included. Note that accompanying persons may not attend conference lectures or presentations, nor will they be granted access to the poster and exhibition area.
Important notes: please read carefully
1. To qualify for the member registration fee, your InterPore membership must be current for 2020. Check the status of your membership account by clicking the "My Membership" tab on your membership page.
2. All non-member fees include InterPore membership for 2020.
3. To qualify for the reduced student registration fee:
- Students must be enrolled in a full time study program at a recognized university or institute
- Student ID card and/or official proof of enrollment must be presented at conference check-in.
4. SME (Small and Medium Enterprises), are defined using the EC definition: <250 staff and <€50m turnover. Proof may be requested.
5. The fee for state and federal agencies, research laboratories, and non-profit organizations is the same as for academia.
6. The early bird registration deadline is March 16, 2020. Payment must be received in full on or by March 16th in order to qualify for early bird rates. Payments made after March 16th will be charged the regular conference rate. In the case of offline payments, proof of payment must be provided by March 16th in order to qualify for early bird rates.
7. Payments may be made by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. Payments are due within 21 days after registration or by May 18, 2020; whichever comes first. Registration is not confirmed until full payment is received.
8. On-site payment is possible in certain situations and will incur a 10% administrative charge.
9. The registration can be cancelled until April 30, 2020. A refund of 80% of the original registration fee less bank charges and outstanding payments will be given. After April 30, no refund will be given. However, one may transfer the registration to someone else. In that case, an administration fee equivalent to 10% of the original fee will be charged. Please see the complete Terms & Conditions for more details about cancellation and transfer of registration.
10. If the registrant is not able to travel due to visa refusal, upon presenting proof of refusal, a refund of 90% less bank charges will be given until April 30, 2020. After April 30, no refund can be given.
Requests for cancellations or changes to registration must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com. InterPore reserves the right to decide on an individual basis whether the request can be accepted and under which conditions.
The full list of Terms and Conditions can be viewed here.