- Information and instructions for in-person oral presentations
- Information and instructions for in-person poster presentations
- Information and instructions for all online presentations
- Can I present more than one abstract?
Each registered attendee can be presenter for a maximum of two submissions, either one oral presentation and one poster presentation, or two poster presentations.
- I am unable to attend in person; can I present my poster online?
Yes! You can present and view posters digitally. More information on the conference format, including online posters, can be found on the Conference Format page.
- Will I have to record my presentation or will I give a live presentation?
Online presentations will not be scheduled into live sessions, but will provide a pre-recorded presentation and optional digital materials. There will also be dedicated chat channels available for anytime interaction.
In-person presentations will be scheduled into sessions in Edinburgh. They will also have the opportunity to upload digital content (including video) into Whova.
- I'm not sure if I can attend online or in-person. Can I change my mind later?
You may change this selection up until the abstract submission deadline by editing your abstract. After acceptance notifications, we will do our best to accommodate any change requests.
- How can I submit an abstract?
In order to submit an abstract for InterPore2023, you will first need to sign in using your email and password. Please note that the conference website account is independent of the society membership account. If you do not have conference account in the Indico system, you can create one here.
Navigate to the Call for Abstracts page. Please read through the notes and instructions carefully. At the bottom of the page, click on the blue Submit New Abstract button. A pop-up window will appear. Fill in the fields as directed in the instructions from the Call for Abstracts page. When all of the required fields have been filled, you may click the button at the bottom to submit your abstract. Upon submission, you should receive an email confirmation.
- How do I find my submitted abstracts?
You can view your submitted abstracts by navigating back to the Call for Abstracts page. All of your submissions will be shown at the bottom of the page.
- Who owns the copyright of my abstract?
InterPore holds no copyright over any abstracts or presented work; ownership is retained by its author(s).
- Is there a conference paper?
Conference proceedings are not published. A book of abstracts is available to download post-conference; ISSN/ISBN/DOI are not obtained. However, special issues are put together by some co-organizers in direct coordination with journal publishers. More details will be made available shortly.
- I never received an email confirmation for my abstract submission. How do I know if it was received?
You can view your submitted abstracts at the bottom of the abstract submission page. Please add interpore.org to the safe senders list in your email program.
- How can I register for the conference?
Registration for InterPore2023 is available here.
- Can I get an invoice/receipt for my payment?
You can download a copy of your invoice/receipt directly from the "My Conference" page of the conference website.
- How can I change my registration from online to in-person (or from in-person to online)?
Please contact us at email@example.com and we'll be glad to assist you in making any changes.
- I registered for an in-person participation but am no longer able to attend in Edinburgh. Can I change my registration to online?
In the event the registered participant is unable to travel to Edinburgh, InterPore2023 registration for in-person participation may be changed to online participation. Changes to the registration may be made by notifying InterPore at firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest opportunity. In the case of notifications on or before Saturday, 22 April 2023, the conference organizers reserve the right to refund the difference in registration fee paid minus a €20 administration fee and any bank transfer fee incurred. After 22 April, the difference in registration fee will not be refunded.
- Can I add an event, short course or companion ticket after I've already registered?
You are able to modify your registration until it has been paid. You can do so from the registration portion of the My Conference page. To make changes after payment has been made, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll be glad to assist you.
- I can no longer attend the event; can I get a refund?
Registration fees can not be refunded. You may transfer your registration to someone else. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to do so. Complete details on our cancellation policy can be found in our Terms and Conditions.