Submission for in-person oral presentations has closed. Abstract submission for in-person posters as well as for online presentations is still possible.
To submit an abstract, you need to be logged in with your Indico account. If you do not have an account yet, create one here. If you experience trouble creating an account, please ensure that you have checked your spam/junk folders (for the confirmation email), and firewall protections, or contact our IT at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The Abstract submission page has the following fields:
· Title: Give title of your presentation.
· Content: Write or paste the Abstract of your presentation (500 words maximum excluding references).
· Contribution Type: Indicate your preference for oral or poster presentation. Please note that minisymposia co-organizers will make the final selection of presentation type.
· Authors: Here you can give the names of authors and co-authors. You can enter names and their information either manually (click on Enter manually) or search Indico database for a given name (click on Search). All co-authors are shown in the Authors field. You should then click on the gear icon in front of a specific co-author to move it to the Co-author field. You must select one of the co-authors as Speaker (that name then cannot be moved to the co-author field). To do so click on the box marked "Speaker" beside the author you would like to designate as the speaker. When selected, the speaker button will turn blue. You can change order of co-authors and/or the speaker role later on until the abstract submission deadline.
· Attachments: Should you wish to include an image in your abstract, please include them as .jpg or .png files, no larger than 300 KB.
· Track: Select the minisymposium, to which your abstract is submitted, from a dropdown list (see Minisymposia for their description).
· References: (optional) Give list of references mentioned in the abstract.
· Participation: Indicate if you plan to present in person or online. Please note that you may present both oral and poster presentations either in-person or online. However, only in-person presentations will be scheduled into live sessions. Online presentations will be available as digital presentations in Whova only.
· Energy Transition Focused Abstracts: InterPore2023 will have a focus theme on Energy Transition. So that we can highlight contributions related to this theme in the program, please let us know if your abstract is related to Energy Transition by selecting from the drop-down menu.
· MDPI Energies Student Poster Awards: Please indicate if you would like to submit this presentation for a student poster award. Details about the awards, including eligibility criteria are available at Student Poster Awards
· Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: You must click to agree to terms and conditions.
Abstracts need to be submitted in English.
Only abstracts for which the presenting author is registered will be eligible for presentation at the conference.
Each registered attendee can be presenter for a maximum of two submissions, either one oral presentation and one poster presentation, or two poster presentations. You may select multiple submissions as an oral presentation. Should more than one abstract be selected for an oral presentation, the InterPore office will contact you to determine which one will be presented as a poster instead.
All attendees will be required to abide by a code of conduct which will include the prohibition of capturing, streaming, uploading or re-broadcasting any images, sounds and videos from the conference. This will apply to all oral and poster presentations.