Oral presentations will consist of two parts, each explained below:
All abstracts selected for oral presentations at InterPore2021 will be required to submit a 10-minute pre-recorded presentation several weeks before the conference. These presentations can be viewed by participants at any time beginning 9 days before the conference, during and until two weeks after the conference. Each presentation will be assigned to one of the live oral sessions which are spread over three time blocks to accomodate participants from around the globe. During the session, each oral presenter will give a 10-minute presentation followed by a 5-minute Q&A. Questions can be also be posted via dedicated chat channels at any time and will be answered by authors during live oral sessions of the conference.
On this page you can find information about:
We will provide information on session assignments shortly.
- All presenters will be required to submit a 10-minute pre-recorded presentation several weeks before the conference.
- Pre-recorded presentations will be uploaded to the conference platform and will be available for viewing beginning Saturday, 22 May until Saturday, 19 June.
- Questions can be asked at any time through a dedicated chat and will be answered by authors during the live sessions.
- Instructions and tips on preparing pre-recorded presentations will be provided soon.
- Please see the Whova Online Conference Platform page for detailed instructions on accessing recorded material using Whova.
- All presenters will be assigned to one of the live sessions during the conference.
- Sessions are found in each of the three time blocks to accommodate participants from around the globe.
- Participants will be asked for time block preferences during abstract submission.
- During the sessions each presenter will give a 10-minute presentation, followed by a 5-minute Q&A.
- Instructions on preparing for your live presentation, as well as instructions for attending live sessions, can be found below.
- Please see the Whova Online Conference Platform page for detailed instructions on accessing live sessions using Whova.
- NOTE: Sessions will be assigned after abstract submission notification and will include specifications and instructions on how to upload your pre-recorded presentation to the conference platform.
Each abstract accepted for oral presentation at InterPore2021 will be required to provide a pre-recorded presentation as well as a live presentation during the conference sessions.
Presentations must be given by the designated speaker during the online conference. You may view the designated speaker of your abstract(s) by navigating to the My Conference page on the conference site here: https://events.interpore.org/event/25/conference
Speakers must be registered for the conference prior to 01 May. Any change of speaker must be notified to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with the abstract ID number and the name of the requested speaker.
Participants may present a maximum of one oral presentation and one poster (+pitch) presentation.
Prior to the conference, create your attendee profile in Whova. Note that only those who have completed registration for InterPore2021 will be able to login for the event. Remember your profile will be seen by other attendees, sponsors and exhibitors so make sure to include detailed information for making connections and networking.
- InterPore prohibits recording, capturing or sharing any parts of the conference or content on the conference platform. Do not cite or reproduce any part of the presentation or video without permission from the presenter.
- Please read the full InterPore2021 Code of Conduct.