A special Issue of the journal Energies has been planned based on contributions to InterPore2021. The special issue is entitled "Advances in Porous Media for Water, Energy, Environment, and Climate Change."
Guest editors of the special issue are: Mohaddeseh Mousavi Nezhad (University of Warwick, UK), Pejman Tahmasebi (University of Wyoming, US), Moran Wang (Tsinghua University, China), and Majid Hassanizadeh (Stuttgart University, Germany).
Contributions from InterPore2021 participants are welcome from the following areas:
• Geothermal energy;
• CO2 storage;
• Reservoir engineering;
• Fuel cells and batteries;
• Underground energy storage (e.g., hydrogen);
• Energy storage;
• Multiphysics and multiphase flow;
• Filters, foams, and membranes;
• Fundaments of flow, transport, reaction, and deformation;
• Chemical and electrochemical applications;
• Ceramics and construction materials;
• Other porous media applications.
For a description of the special issue and more details, please see here.