Submission deadlineNo deadline
The conference program will consist of oral and poster (+pitch) presentations. You can learn more about the format here.
To submit an abstract, you need to be logged in with your Indico account. If you do not have an account yet, create one here. If you experience trouble creating an account, please ensure that you have checked your spam/junk folders (for the confirmation email), and firewall protections, or contact our IT at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The Abstract submission page has the following fields:
· Title: Give title of your presentation.
· Content: Write or paste the Abstract of your presentation (500 words maximum excluding references).
· Contribution Type: Indicate your preference for oral or poster (+pitch) presentation. More information on the presentation types can be found on their corresponding pages, linked. Minisymposia co-organizers will make the final selection of presentation type.
· Authors: Here you can give the names of authors and co-authors. You can enter names and their information either manually (click on Enter manually) or search Indico database for a given name (click on Search). All co-authors are shown in the Authors field. You should then click on the gear icon in front of a specific co-author to move it to the Co-author field. You must select one of the co-authors as Speaker (that name then cannot be moved to the co-author field). To do so click on the box marked "Speaker" beside the author you would like to designate as the speaker. When selected, the speaker button will turn blue. You can change order of co-authors and/or the speaker role later on until the abstract submission deadline.
· Track: Select the minisymposium, to which your abstract is submitted, from a dropdown list (see Minisymposia for their description).
· References: (optional) Give list of references mentioned in the abstract
· Time Block: Select the time block during which you prefer to give your presentation/answer questions related to your abstract during the conference.
· Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: You must click to agree to terms and conditions.
The final decision on the presentation type will be made by the Program Committee.
All attendees will be required to abide by a code of conduct which will include the prohibition of capturing, streaming, uploading or re-broadcasting any images, sounds and videos from the conference. This will apply to all oral and poster presentations.
Abstracts need to be submitted in English.
Only abstracts for which the presenting author is registered will be eligible for presentation at the conference.