Official Conference Hotel
Shangri-La Hotel Qingdao
In addition to the convenience of staying on-site at the annual meeting, the Shangri-La offers many benefits, including:
- reduced rates for InterPore participants at the luxurious 5-star hotel
- convenient transportation. The hotel is about 40 minutes from the Qingdao International Airport and can be easily reached by taxi, city shuttle buses, and private chauffeur.
- central location. The Shangri-La Hotel is located close to public transportation, shopping centers and tourist attractions.
- dining facilities. Meetings and banquets will all be held in the hotel meeting space. Several restaurants on-site mean not having to leave the conference for meals. Enjoy evening entertainment and drinks in the lounge.
- luxury accommodations and facilities. All guestrooms of the Shangri-La Hotel offer spectacular city view or sea view. The on-site health club features gym equipment, a 25-meter swimming pool, sauna, and steam room.
Reduced rates have been negotiated at the Shangri-La Qingdao, the official conference hotel. Click here to book a room at the reduced rate. Bookings can also be made on the hotel website using the Group Code:
- Go to the Shangri-La website.
- Select the appropriate hotel and enter all the necessary stay requirements like check-in date, check-out date, number of rooms, adults and children.
- Under the "Special Rate" area, select "Group Code" and enter the Group Code PRA240520.
- Click the Check Availability button to continue.
- If all the search criteria are correct and rooms are still available for the group, the group rate will be returned in the availability search result. Simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the online booking.
Air Travel to Qingdao
International Direct Flights
In recent years, Qingdao Airport has continuously expanded its international route network and opened many international routes.Here is some information about direct flights.（The specific information is subject to the local airlines）
|Departure||Airline||Scheduled Days||Flight Duration|
|North America||Vancouver||Beijing Capital||Every Wednesday，Friday，Sunday||12h|
|San Francisco||China Eastern||Every Tuesday，Thursday，Saturday||14h|
|Los Angeles||Xiamen||Every Monday，Wednesday，Friday||12h40m|
|Moscow||Beijing Capital||Every Monday，Wednesday，Friday||8h25m|
|Paris||China Eastern||Every Monday，Wednesday，Friday||10h50m|
|London||Beijing Capital||Every Monday，Friday||11h25m|
|Oceania||Melbourne||Beijing Capital||Every Wednesday，Friday，Sunday||11h45m|
|Sydney||Beijing Capital||Every Monday，Tuesday||15h45m|
|Asia||Dubai||China Eastern||Every Wednesday，Friday，Sunday||8h40m|
|Seoul||Jeju & Shandong||Daily||2.5h|
Qingdao Jiaodong International Airport
Qingdao Jiaodong International Airport, a first-class and world advanced regional hub airport being built to replace the existing Qingdao Luiting Airport as the city's main airport, will commence operation in the second half of 2019. The airport will feature a 50,000 sqm (4,800,000 sqft) starfish-shaped terminal and two runways, with a capacity to handle 452,000 flights and 55 million passengers annually. Qingdao Jiaodong International Airport is the first airport in China to offer both high-speed railway and subway connections, serving passengers via underground stations.