SUBMISSION FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS IS NOW CLOSED. Abstracts for poster (pitch) presentations can be still submitted till March 29, 2019.
To submit an abstract, you need to be logged in with your InterPore indico account. If you do not have an account yet, create one here. If you experience trouble creating an account, please ensure that you have checked your spam/junk folders, and firewall protections, or contact IT.firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Currently, the indico account is not linked to your account on the InterPore website.
For Abstract submission please be prepared with the following information:
· Abstract (500 words maximum)
· Preferred contribution type
· Author(s) (enter manually or search in Indico)
· Track (see Minisymposia)
· References (optional)
· Must click agreement to terms and conditions before submitting
Each registered attendee can be presenter for a maximum of two submissions, in one the following combinations:
· one oral (feature) presentation of 18 min (15+3) and one poster hanging on the board, or
· two posters hanging on the board with a short oral pitch presentation (2 min) for one of them, or
· two posters hanging on the board.
For each abstract, one can indicate a "preference" for an oral presentation, poster pitch presentation, or poster-only presentation. However, the final decision will be made by the Program Committee.
Only abstracts for which the presenting author is registered will be eligible for presentation at the conference.